Your bank tellers are the first line in your organization’s ability to deliver a high level of customer service to your customers. By implementing teller cash recyclers, you can;
- Streamline transactions, optimize staff resources and reduce errors
- Improve your customer experience,
- Gain staff efficiencies,
- Reduce operating costs and overhead,
- Optimize your branch for the future
As an added and most important benefit, by implementing a Cash Recycler system, tellers and front-line staff can focus on “Heads Up Banking” which focuses on customer interaction and delivering the highest level of service.
1. Streamline transactions, optimize staff resources and reduce errors
Teller cash recyclers streamline transactions, optimize staff resources and reduce errors. In addition, they are simple to use and require minimal employee training or computer skills. Here’s how:
- Reduce time spent completing transactions – Our teller cash recyclers speed up how fast customers can complete their transactions by reducing the number of steps required while still providing them with all necessary services, such as deposits and withdrawals, in one place.
- Reduce the number of steps required to complete a transaction – Our teller cash recyclers help you eliminate unnecessary steps that slow down service times.
- Reduce errors in transactions – Our teller cash recyclers reduce human errors and increase accuracy by eliminating the need for staff to count deposits manually.
2. Improve the customer experience
The customer experience is becoming increasingly crucial as in-person contact with your customers happens less frequently. In addition, customers want and expect speed and efficiency when they visit your bank, whether in the drive-up or lobby.
Customers visit your bank location because they want all the services available with your online banking—but with a human touch. The cash recycler lets your bankers focus on the interaction, not the manual processes. This increases customer satisfaction and allows for consultative selling opportunities.
3. Gain staff efficiencies
The gains found in efficiency are often one of the most surprising benefits of implementing a cash recycling solution.
- You can reduce the time it takes to process transactions by using cash recyclers instead of cash drawers.
- You can reduce the number of times staff need to handle cash
- Finally, you can reduce the time your tellers spend counting their cash drawers at the end of each day so they can focus on other tasks and the customer experience.
4. Reduce operating costs and overhead
Cash recyclers can help your bank grow without growing your staff. Because staff can be more efficient by not focusing on counting cash, they can serve more customers in the same given time. What used to take 4 or 5 staff members can now be done by 2 or 3.
5. Optimize your branch for the future
The future of retail banking is here, and it is not a teller line. Cash recyclers allow your bank to move away from tellers and towards universal bankers. Customers want to speak with someone who can help them with all their needs. Cash recyclers are the perfect solution to allow staff to expand the service they can provide to customers.
Adding new technology also sends a strong message to your staff and customers that your bank is staying on top of tech trends and committed to remaining relevant in the long term.